Today DIY is about tighten up fine lines and smoothing out puffy surfaces under your eyes using your favorite coffee. Now if you are not a coffee lover hopefully I can change your mind after this post.
First I want to talk about coffee, besides the fact that I give you proof that it works but I want to talk about why it works.
Coffee is naturally full of antioxidants that help improve your skin. Caffeine in coffee is a vasodilator which works to firm and tighten your complexion. Also a lot of beauty products use coffee in their under eye creams and that is how I had the idea of this DIY plus some research to confirm.
Now, for coffee haters out there yes if you drink too much caffeine it is bad for you, because it is a diuretic, meaning it can draw necessary moisture from your complexion. But, moderating your caffeine intake you will be rejuvenated with numerous antioxidants that will help fight free radicals in your cells and counteract the appearance of damage to your face. So that said lets get started!
1) place your favorite coffee into a container like so…
2) pour a thin line of hot water and let it brew for a little
3) now take some toilet paper and fold it in two like so
and start scooping some of your coffee in the center of the paper.
4) Next fold over excess paper and flip to its back side to hold in your coffee so it wont spill all over your face when you place them over your eyes.
5) place on your beautiful eye lids, you can wait till the paper cools off, or wait till you feel awake. **I forgot to tell you, that whatever you put on your skin your body digest so basically it is like your drinking a cup of coffee without the teeth stain :)
When done you should see a slight difference and feel your lids tight and wide awake! Now your ready to take on your day if its work, school, or just playing around with your dawgs ;) haha
hope this works for you like it does for me! Tell me, what are some of your favorite trick to help you wake up in the morning?
xoxo Dori and Buffy (my puppy :) )